Monday 14 July 2014

My mum comes in through the door, and it's dog harness on
Off out for a walk, as mums too old to run.
Back in through the door, we're both soaking wet.
A quick soap in the shower, saves a trip to the vet.
I wont shake in the 'wet room'. I'll wait till she opens the door.
And I'll sure laugh, if she slips on the wet laminated floor.
I'm all nice and warm now, but oh what to do?
Its raining outside and I do need a poo 


Michelle Clayton Garcia 2014

Bella and I enjoyed our walk this evening, even if it was raining. 
In case of fleas or ticks, Bob Martins as soon as she arrives home has done her well all these years.
After her shower, she has to shake in the hall which has laminated flooring which when wet is very slippery.
Even though she loves her walk, she hates the rain, and even though she may need 'to go' she will not venture out into the garden to do her business.... lol

No comments:

Post a Comment